As an independent contractor on the platform, you must hold Public Liability insurance which is your protection if you are found to be legally responsible for personal injury to a third party or damage to their property. 

If you hold your own insurance, you must upload your Certificate when you apply. Alternatively, you can select to use the policy that we have negotiated with Pen Underwriting for contractors on the platform. You can read the full details here.

Remember: If you choose to use our Public Liability Insurance provider, we will discount $8 every week from your payments. If you don't have any outstanding payment from the previous week, we will charge from your Credit Card.


Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.